Arverne is a new French industrial and multidisciplinary player in the energy transition. The Group, founded by Pierre Brossollet in 2018, has expertise in geosciences, exploration and drilling operations to access unexploited underground resources in order to transform them into renewable energy. Arverne combines geothermal energy, for local and economical heat production, with the extraction and transformation of low-carbon lithium for the electric vehicle battery industry.
ADEME Investissement intervened in the capital increase of the SPAC Transition SA, prior to its merger with the Arverne group.
Arverne group is listed on Euronext Paris (ARVEN) and is included in the Tech Leaders index.
Drilling, renewable heat production and low-carbon lithium extraction
STRATEGIC AND FINANCIAL PARTNERS
TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION
Following its listing in September 2023, Arverne has approximately 162 million euros to deploy its portfolio of projects and develop the technologies most suited to the extraction and processing of lithium.
% OF SHARE CAPITAL HELD BY ADEME INVESTISSEMENT
9.3% of the share capital on an undiluted basis.
- The business combinaison with the SPAC Transition and the listing of Arverne Group took place on September 19, 2023.
- 1st lithium production expected in 2027
- Local renewable geothermal heat production projected at 4.8 TWh/year from 2030.
- Low-carbon and local lithium production estimated at 30,000 tonnes/year from 2030 for the electric vehicle battery industry.
- Significantly more favorable impacts of geothermal lithium extraction compared to more conventional extraction methods.
PROJECT NEWS (Sept.19th 2023)
- Arverne Group announces the final completion of its business combination with Transition, and its listing on the Professional Compartment of the regulated market of Euronext Paris and its entry into the Tech Leaders index.
- A strategic lithium supply agreement was signed between Renault Group and Lithium de France (subsidiary of Arverne Group).